No Chance Against Cease Tomorrow

sportsfan8703

2 minutes ago, Orioles4Life21 said:

Hunter was on campus today. Hope Cooley can bury that hatchet. Gtown needs to keep the local boys home to get back to where they want to be. 

He’s a mommas boy.  Was shocked he went so far, but Howard had his ear. 

Edited by emmett16

9 minutes ago, Orioles4Life21 said:

Hunter was on campus today. Hope Cooley can bury that hatchet. Gtown needs to keep the local boys home to get back to where they want to be. 

I’d like nothing more for the talent to stay in MD/DC.  Blows my mind why local college don’t run game on the rest of the country.  Remember UMBCs run in NCAA? Jordan Lyles…DM stud.  

21 minutes ago, vab said:

It can be done. The key will be Grayson, he needs to keep them close so there's still a chance when they get into Chicago's bullpen. Probably need 2-3 decent innings from Watkins then Bautista to close. Tough but not impossible.  

Grayson is going to be on point tomorrow. 

If the showers miss enough for the game to occur, Chicago hourly forecast does predict sustained winds in the low 20's all day long for an up-to-its-billing Windy City kind of afternoon.

Grayson drew with deGrom.     Cease is in the heart of his prime, but not deGrom.     Grayson also couldn't put away a heap of weak A's bats with two strikes.

5 minutes ago, Going Underground said:

Brawl ensues at White Sox game, security hardly anywhere to be found | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/brawl-ensues-white-sox-game-security-hardly-anywhere-found

stay classy, White Sox fans.  As far as I could tell no O's fans involved.  You can debate if the O's are a better team than the White Sox, but the O's stadium security/police presence is 10x better.

17 minutes ago, OriolesMagic83 said:

stay classy, White Sox fans.  As far as I could tell no O's fans involved.  You can debate if the O's are a better team than the White Sox, but the O's stadium security/police presence is 10x better.

Looked like White Trash Sox fans. I guess they were fighting about which female looked worse in a tank top. Tie goes to the heaviest. 

Once was at an Oriole game vs  the Rangers. Some reason the 10 Ranger fans got into a fight amongst themselves. One guy goes that there is a cop behind you. The guy didn't care or believe him ,he goes up and clocks his arm and knocks the cops hat off. Look up and about 15 cops and security coming from all over and took the guy down and out he went with a dazed and confused look on his face  He looked like he was going to cry 

Edited by Going Underground

18 hours ago, wildcard said:

Depends how deep in the game he goes and who in the pen follows him.   O's couldn't get to Clevinger but they got  to the  WS pen.  Cease has only gone 5 innings in two of his starts and 6.1 innings in the other.

That's the key right there. their bullpen sucks. We have to make Cease work like 2- or 30 pitches per inning. I know I have a better chance of winning the lottery, but you never can tell.

4 minutes ago, mrbig1 said:

That's the key right there. their bullpen sucks. We have to make Cease work like 2- or 30 pitches per inning. I know I have a better chance of winning the lottery, but you never can tell.

Game will not start on time but will try to get it in since last trip to Guaranteed Rate Field. Rain supposed to stop around 2 or so. Should be real nice at the end of the game. 40 or so and 25 to 35 mph wind gusts 

Edited by Going Underground