Next fifteen games -predictions

tntoriole

12-3 .   You would think after a 12-3 record at any point you would be ecstatic by the pitching makes it feel like we were 3-12 instead.    You have to worry the lack of starting pitching will kill the pen over long haul.  Kremer & Bradish might be pitching to stay in majors as another short start and they will have to use the length of Voth and Akin.   They don’t pitch well I think one of them goes done to get some length for next two series’s.   

13 minutes ago, bpilktree said:

12-3 .   You would think after a 12-3 record at any point you would be ecstatic by the pitching makes it feel like we were 3-12 instead.    You have to worry the lack of starting pitching will kill the pen over long haul.  Kremer & Bradish might be pitching to stay in majors as another short start and they will have to use the length of Voth and Akin.   They don’t pitch well I think one of them goes done to get some length for next two series’s.   

Nope we have all experienced terrible pitching AND the real 3-12 … give me terrible pitching and 12-3 any year