Runner on 3B, less than 2 out, who do you want to see up?

Frobby

I'd go with Adley, simply because he's got a better chance of not making an out.  And that loads the bases (hey, @Frobby wasn't clear if there was anyone else on the bases or not) or at least gives you first and third.  

Mullins would be next because I think he can drop a bunt.  I wouldn't mind Urias up there, either.

13 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

I'd go with Adley, simply because he's got a better chance of not making an out.  And that loads the bases (hey, @Frobby wasn't clear if there was anyone else on the bases or not) or at least gives you first and third.  

Mullins would be next because I think he can drop a bunt.  I wouldn't mind Urias up there, either.

I took it to mean that who would you want to get the run in.  Because there's a good chance that Adley walks (which Frobby later answered my question and said that happens half the time).  So then you'd just be pushing to either Mountcastle or Santander.  And that would also bring up a better chance at a DP with a guaranteed runner on 1st.  

Adam Frazier

He came up in a situation like that over the weekend, and when I saw him at the plate I felt really confident that he would get the run in.   And he did, with a ground ball.   I even remarked on it in the game thread... after watching the Orioles seem to underperform in those situations for years, we finally have a player that I think will do it.

Adley is not at the top of my list because he might very likely walk and pass the buck to the next guy to get the run in.   Not that a walk is bad, I welcome it, but I'm answering the question that was asked.   And Adam Frazier gives me the most confidence of getting the run in.

1 minute ago, Mooreisbetter27 said:

I took it to mean that who would you want to get the run in.  Because there's a good chance that Adley walks (which Frobby later answered my question and said that happens half the time).  So then you'd just be pushing to either Mountcastle or Santander.  And that would also bring up a better chance at a DP with a guaranteed runner on 1st.  

Hey, you know what?  This is my fantasy and in my fantasy, Mountcastle is off playing first base for the Rockies or something.  He's not up next in the order.

• Haha 1

Adley no matter what, especially if they can't walk him. Outside of him, it would depend in the type of pitcher. If it's a right-handed strikeout pitcher, maybe Frazier? If it's an every right-hander probably Santander, Mullins and then Urias even though he's been the best. 

Left-hander, probably Santander and then Urias after Adley.

27 minutes ago, AnythingO's said:

For sure but from the time they started the GWRBI stat, Eddie owned it. I think they stopped it just because nobody could touch him. I MIGHT be a little bit biased. lol

If you are going to be biased for someone Eddie is a good choice.