Bird Bath Splash Zone

SteveA

Seems cool for day games, less so for night games, but as long as the temperature is above 65 or so, which it is in the forecast for the next 10 days, it will be fine. 

I like the marketing people thinking outside the box at least. I was at the game on Monday and am going tonight in the $10 bleacher seats that are sold out while the rest of the stadium is sparsely populated. If this fills one more section, I am all for it, although $20 (plus online fees) for those seats next to the bullpen is still a bit steep for me.

30 minutes ago, SteveA said:

Yep. I can see this being pretty popular. Especially with kids. 

1 hour ago, MurphDogg said:

Seems cool for day games, less so for night games, but as long as the temperature is above 65 or so, which it is in the forecast for the next 10 days, it will be fine. 

I like the marketing people thinking outside the box at least. I was at the game on Monday and am going tonight in the $10 bleacher seats that are sold out while the rest of the stadium is sparsely populated. If this fills one more section, I am all for it, although $20 (plus online fees) for those seats next to the bullpen is still a bit steep for me.

Doing one and probably more in the bleachers  First one on May 30th .

https://fb.me/e/1aNWzvzrB?mibextid=Gg3lNB

59 minutes ago, CynBeth said:

We will be there tonight we sit one section over. Hope we get to see it in action and not have a no hitter thrown against us.

Doesn't start until Friday unfortunately.

I won't have the chance to see it in person until Monday for Ohtani day, as I am out of town this weekend.

If my $5,000 ostrich boots get ruined by the water ,I am going to sue 

IMPORTANT: By purchasing tickets to be seated in the Bird Bath (Section 86), you understand that you may be sprayed with water during the game. Although the Baltimore Orioles take precautionary measures to keep all fans safe and to ensure an enjoyable game experience, you acknowledge that you and your belongings may become saturated with water. By voluntarily sitting in Section 86, you agree to release, indemnify, defend and discharge the Baltimore Orioles from all liability, claims, demands, damages or costs.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RVAOsFan said:

So the random guy next to me is going to fill his mouth with water and spit on me when we hit a double? Am I understanding this right?

You should be so lucky.

Water will be sprayed after Orioles doubles, triples, and home runs.

Honestly I fully expect some fans to spit on other fans, hopefully they will ensure they don't.

1 minute ago, Can_of_corn said:

You should be so lucky.

Honestly I fully expect some fans to spit on other fans, hopefully they will ensure they don't.

We encourage fans to celebrate with the Orioles team by mimicking turning on the faucet, activating the sprinklers, and drinking out of the homer hose

1 minute ago, RVAOsFan said:

So the random guy next to me is going to fill his mouth with water and spit on me when we hit a double? Am I understanding this right?

Only you Supposedly Oriole employees spray you with water. But beer and stupid people do dumb things  Or just stupid people. .Been around the world and only stupid are breeding.