Message for Tony Oh - I feel deeply aggrieved for 1 point ban imposed by Legend of Joey

Chelsea_Phil

Sorry to have to do it this way, but when I got the one point ban which I thought was totally wrong, Legend of Joey Said if I wanted to appeal it to Tony Oh, For me to message him. Well, I have one message in my inbox, and it says my mailbox is full, and that I Need to delete all messages before I could send another message.  OK, but then there is no provision to delete any messages in my inbox. Oh great. So this thread is to make Tony know of my Belief that legend of Joey Acted improperly in giving me a one point penalty for a mild banter exchange with SportsGuy. I truly believe that legend of Joey was mad at me for a response that I made on another thread about someone getting beat with a baseball.And he said to take it out on me on another thread.

Sorry for the broadcast nature of the thread, but that’s only way I know how to get Tony’s attention.

Furthermore, the rules and regulation thread has no information about what happens when a person reaches A particular penalty number. It says nothing about that at all. It doesn’t even mention the penalty process. That’s really not good at all. As Frobby would tell you, that violates due process.

Too bad Frobby probably charges about a thousand bucks an hour to take on cases like this.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4
  • Downvote 3

1 minute ago, Moose Milligan said:

Whattya say @Frobby?  Step out of retirement for a little pro bono work?

Sounds more like pro malo. 😎 But I don’t know what it’s about.   I don’t even know what a “1 point ban” means.  It seems Chelsea_Phil is still able to post, so how is that a ban?

(Nobody needs to answer that.)

• Haha 2

Just now, Frobby said:

Sounds more like pro malo. 😎 But I don’t know what it’s about.   I don’t even know what a “1 point ban” means.  It seems Chelsea_Phil is still able to post, so how is that a ban?

(Nobody needs to answer that.)

He just got a down vote and as ridiculous as his point was, he didn’t deserve a downvote.

OTOH, who cares about a downvote?  Why does it even matter.

PS: I find it hilarious that he got downvoted on this thread. It’s like an SNL routine or something.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

He just got a down vote and as ridiculous as his point was, he didn’t deserve a downvote.

OTOH, who cares about a downvote?  Why does it even matter.

PS: I find it hilarious that he got downvoted on this thread. It’s like an SNL routine or something.

Well, if all he got was a down vote, anybody can do that.  It doesn’t require a moderator.  

4 minutes ago, Chelsea_Phil said:

That’s the rub. There is no information about how many points you have to accumulate before you get a particular penalty. No due process.

4 minutes ago, Chelsea_Phil said:

That’s the rub. There is no information about how many points you have to accumulate before you get a particular penalty. No due process.

There is no penalty. It’s nothing. It’s just someone showing displeasure for what you said.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Chelsea_Phil said:

Well it says that my one penalty point NEVER expires, but it did not state, nor does the rules thread, how many penalty points you have to accumulate before something bad happens (eg, ban).

I joined 15 years ago and I'm a bit of a contentious figure and I've never managed to accumulate a ban point so you'll probably be fine.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Chelsea_Phil said:

Well it says that my one penalty point NEVER expires, but it did not state, nor does the rules thread, how many penalty points you have to accumulate before something bad happens (eg, ban).

I've got warnings still on my profile from 2010.  

You'll be ok.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Chelsea_Phil said:

Ehhh, I get banned all the time. It’s no biggie.  :D

• Haha 3