Dodgers Series

Moose Milligan

16 minutes ago, justD said:

Oh man. I have zero confidence in Gillaspie.

As to what @Sports Guysaid about their timing, in particular we seem to play according to Mullins being in the lineup. Which doesn't bode well for at least a while, if not the rest of the season.  I expect his groin/quad issues to continue to plague him the rest of the way.  😞

That might be something worth speaking with a nutritionist about. Electrolyte balance has a lot to do with how muscles respond to strenuous demands. If Cedric is getting tight muscles, that could have something to do with his electrolyte balance. (H20, Sodium, Potassium).

2 hours ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Roster move incoming before today's game. Not really surprising after last night's disaster and the need for a fresh arm.

If only the O's had that stopper on their starting staff. Gilaspie is probably already warming up with Kremer having thrown 37 pitches with two outs in the first, down 2-0. 

Edited by banks703

I'm thrilled and frankly a bit amazed by this team having the best record(even by percentage points) in the AL . If somehow Grayson can pitch reasonably well for us even with the limits on innings and somehow Means can help in any way....we could be a dangerous team. I still think we need to get Cowser going and while pitching is what we need most, we could sure use more power and home run threats..we simply dont have a scary lineup in terms of power...and by the way, and Im not suggesting anything crazy, but Coby Mayo is hitting HRs in Norfolk already,,and hes batting. 333..in just 5 games..