Mullins to miss a lot of time?

Sports Guy

17 minutes ago, 2001OriolesFan said:

How often do you see him running alongside another player?

Not typically going to see that in MLB but you knew that. Only circumstantial evidence but HK has 5 triples this year in about 300 ABs between BOW and NOR. You can see videos of him running on NOR website. In each case he makes it easily to 3B. Supports the Fangraphs data I posted above. Tony says HK is sneaky fast.

15 minutes ago, Uli2001 said:

Orioles need another bat with Mullins being injury-prone. And they definitely need pitching help.

I wouldn't call him injury prone.   He had never been on the DL once in his entire career until this year.  He played 159 and 156 games the past two seasons.

• Upvote 2

Do you really think that your SPR metric is accurate to two or three decimal places?  That Ortiz is the fastest guy we have as a prospect?  That he is faster than Cowser, who is a viable center fielder?  I have more faith in the Scouting Scores from MLB, which appears to be a concencis of the MLB scouts. Kjerstad is a 6'3" 205 pound power hitter

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, terpoh said:

I wonder if they will have Ced play two rehab games then call him up Monday or give him more time? Will be very nice to have him back.

If they can't take their time, I hope they do.

I can't recall if this is an aggravation relating to the last injury but he seemed to come back quickly... Too quickly, perhaps.

How can we get other guys rested right now but back in time to get a groove on in late September?