My Thoughts on Today’s Game

RZNJ

14 hours ago, Can_of_corn said:

No one posted the picture that's been going around?

I got you fam.

msedge-YTml-Exz-Hpm.jpg

Whoa... thanks for sharing pic!  Shoulder Schmoulder... if it's even questionable he deserves the bunt.  I wonder if he can watch the video of this..

2 hours ago, foxfield said:

I like the Jays losing more than I like the Yankees losing. 

There, I said it. 

I could never enjoy another team losing more than the Yankees losing but for some reason, the Blue Jays are an unlikeable team to me.   More so than the Red Sox or Rays.   Not sure why.

4 minutes ago, zweem said:

G-Rod  needs conditioning. After about 55 pitches he had lower velocity and was putting in more effort on his pitches. He started going wide left as a result.

I don't think he needs conditioning, he just needs experience in going deeper into games. 

I certainly don't think he's not in shape.

4 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

I don't think he needs conditioning, he just needs experience in going deeper into games. 

I certainly don't think he's not in shape.

Or, like most pitchers he needs to learn how to pitch when he does get tired.  It’s only natural for the legs and arm not to be as strong in the 6-7 innings as they were in the 1st.   

p.s.  I think we’re saying basically the same thing.

Edited by RZNJ

3 minutes ago, RZNJ said:

Or, like most pitchers he needs to learn how to pitch when he does get tired.  It’s only natural for the legs and arm not to be as strong in the 6-7 innings as they were in the 1st.   

p.s.  I think we’re saying basically the same thing.

Yep.

4 hours ago, RZNJ said:

I could never enjoy another team losing more than the Yankees losing but for some reason, the Blue Jays are an unlikeable team to me.   More so than the Red Sox or Rays.   Not sure why.

I think it is the general unlikabilty if that’s even a word. I love seeing the Yankees fail, but that is obviously somewhat based on the jealousy that comes from a team that has every possible advantage. 

I just dislike the Bluejays more than any other team. 

4 hours ago, RZNJ said:

That's easy, Cito still sucks, jeez, then there was Bautista, Donaldson, man in white shite in CF, "special" bats that must be made in Canada.

16 minutes ago, AnythingO's said:

That's easy, Cito still sucks, jeez, then there was Bautista, Donaldson, man in white shite in CF, "special" bats that must be made in Canada.

As someone who came of age in my fandom in the early 90s, I will always hate the Blue Jays a little more passionately than any other team.

8 hours ago, RZNJ said:

I do think a win today is a statement game to the Rays.

1.  You’re in SECOND PLACE

2. We can beat you in YOUR PLACE

3. Start worrying about the BLUE JAYS 

Have to agree, the Rays players looked frustrated especially against the back of our pen.

now that we are done with the big Al east series id love us to chill on Yano and Bautista a bit even if it means blowing a save or two. Would be a great a way to give a guy the opportunity to rise up. Idk if this is crazy, but I’d rather be super fresh healthy and rested as a wild card then win the division by pushing to hard 

don’t get me wrong I still want the east but jeez let “King Felix” chill now

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, purplepittabread88 said:

now that we are done with the big Al east series id love us to chill on Yano and Bautista a bit even if it means blowing a save or two. Would be a great a way to give a guy the opportunity to rise up. Idk if this is crazy, but I’d rather be super fresh healthy and rested as a wild card then win the division by pushing to hard 

don’t get me wrong I still want the east but jeez let “King Felix” chill now

He will get a few days as Hyde has done before.

• Upvote 1