Some releases this week

Legend_Of_Joey

As a tendency when the draft picks get signed, you need to clear some room.

Darwinzon is surprising, as he had a chance at the big club. But, off to Japan he goes instead.

Mantecon was someone that could have just been an org guy.

Lara, if I’m not mistaken, had some hype about him but couldn’t get it together.

• Thanks 3

Lara put together a good DSL as a 17 yo.   He looked like he might be something at that time.  Vicioso put up a nice season in DSL but. I believe it was as a 19 yo.   Both are behind Tavera, Sosa, and Ramos now who are all 18 and in the FCL, not to mention the 5 outfielders we just drafted plus 19 yo Kevin Guerrero, and Stiven Acevedo plus the current J2 group in the DSL.

1 hour ago, Frobby said:

I remember asking @Tony-OH about Lara after his .344/.434/.500 campaign, and Tony throwing some cold water on my excitement.   Oh well, I guess he was right.  

I just get good information sometimes. ;) I never saw him play, but I can tell by the answers how excited they really are over a player or not. 

Despite his good numbers, it was clear Lara was a "need to prove it at every level" guy. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Tony-OH said:

I just get good information sometimes. ;) I never saw him play, but I can tell by the answers how excited they really are over a player or not. 

Despite his good numbers, it was clear Lara was a "need to prove it at every level" guy. 

*Morgan Freeman voice*

"Lara, in fact, did not prove it at every level."

• Haha 1