Kevin Brown absence explained?

Sports Guy

1 hour ago, SilverRocket said:

I would guess it was this graphic in particular that JA didn't like.

image.png.51c92bf73c63eb2489696ca39ec2e2c6.png

If this upset JA, that has got to be the stupidest, most pathetic thing I have ever heard.  Also, does KB choose what graphics are shown?  Doesn't that come from production?  In any event, A) it's true, and B) it puts the Orioles success this year into better context.  F*cking horrible if true of the weak skinned pathetic "man" JA. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, owknows said:

Seems a bit far-fetched

I really hope it isn't true, because if it is, it makes the guy who is running arguably the best story in baseball look like a pathetic crybaby.  If true, I don't think anything JA does could change my perception of him. 

• Upvote 1

So Brown is in charge of graphics display and what is said in the opening of the game? I find that very hard to believe. It makes no sense why he would take the brunt of it. The whole thing makes no sense, so stating facts and talking about how good this year’s team is bad now? 

1 hour ago, eddie83 said:

Not sure it’s the right word for it but sad is one I would use. An owner is in a unique position to impact the community not just with the success of the team. 

Hard to root and spend money and support people like him. Fans have no say in who owns a team though. 

Sad is exactly the word to describe my reaction to all of this.  Sad for us fans, sad for the organization, sad for KB.  Can't wait to see him back for just a lot of reasons, and hopefully this can all just be forgotten and overshadowed by the play on the field. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, MDK02 said:

So Brown is in charge of graphics display and what is said in the opening of the game? I find that very hard to believe. It makes no sense why he would take the brunt of it. The whole thing makes no sense, so stating facts and talking about how good this year’s team is bad now? 

I agree, none of this makes sense.  

We're not getting the full story here, I'm 100% convinced of that.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Yardball85 said:

I'm confused.  Wouldn't MASN's producers have put up the graphic that KB is reading from?  This seems like it was sanctioned by MASN... 

that is the most interesting part, this team is analytically driven, so let that info flow. I’ve noticed Palmer running some analytics in his game analysis, especially pre/post game!