Tuesday, August 22: Orioles try to bury the Blue Jays and make it a 2-team division race

SteveA

3 minutes ago, baltfan said:

Let’s see if he gets through 6.  He isn’t missing in the middle as much as you are saying. His command is off thoguh. 

I'd go through and snip the gameday graphics of each time he was hit middle-middle, but I'm up to 8 and yeah, it's not worth it.

Just now, Moose Milligan said:

Omg omg omg Elias is saying he’s never seen anything like Jackson Holiday Omg Omg omggggggggggg

He forgot about Trout, A-Rod, and Griffey when talking about young guys excelling out of high school, but that is good company. 

5 minutes ago, Malike said:

I'd go through and snip the gameday graphics of each time he was hit middle-middle, but I'm up to 8 and yeah, it's not worth it.

I went back through.  You are more correct than I thought.  It isn’t prior to being sent down bad, but definitely not good.  

1 minute ago, baltfan said:

He forgot about Trout, A-Rod, and Griffey when talking about young guys excelling out of high school, but that is good company. 

In fairness he was in elementary school when Griffey came up, high school when A-Rod was coming up and probably just out of college when Trout was drafted. 

So from what he’s actually SEEN, he’s probably telling the truth.