Tuesday, August 22: Orioles try to bury the Blue Jays and make it a 2-team division race

SteveA

17 minutes ago, ExileAngelos said:

And why exactly should I not be allowed on here?  I gave my opinion that Bautista should have come out for the 10th and that we were being way too conservative with him.  I would say the majority of people on here agree with this take.  What is your problem?

I have no clue what you are talking about. I've been here for 16 years and never once acknowledged you, why you posted to me what you posted when I don't even acknowledge anything you say and insult me is my problem. I literally have no idea what you ever post, and I don't care. Keep your insults to yourself, I'm not interested in any of your opinions, hence my never replying to you other than tonight.

EDIT: I see what happened, you thought I was talking about you, I wasn't, you quoted the wrong person and freaked out. My post was intended for someone else and you were confused I can see. No need to apologize, carry on.

Edited by Malike

3 minutes ago, Malike said:

I have no clue what you are talking about. I've been here for 16 years and never once acknowledged you, why you posted to me what you posted when I don't even acknowledge anything you say and insult me is my problem. I literally have no idea what you ever post, and I don't care. Keep your insults to yourself, I'm not interested in any of your opinions, hence my never replying to you other than tonight.

Do you have me mixed up with someone dude?  I never came at you at all.  You came at me.  Feel free to scroll back.

Just now, ExileAngelos said:

Do you have me mixed up with someone dude?  I never came at you at all.  You came at me.  Feel free to scroll back.

There is definitely some confusion going on. I was having a discussion with another poster, hence my comment about there used to be moderation on the forums. I have no clue why you quoted my response to him as if it was meant for you, it wasn't. I don't know why you're calling me the internet tough guy or whatever, I really have no idea what is happening in this conversation right now.

1 minute ago, Malike said:

There is definitely some confusion going on. I was having a discussion with another poster, hence my comment about there used to be moderation on the forums. I have no clue why you quoted my response to him as if it was meant for you, it wasn't. I don't know why you're calling me the internet tough guy or whatever, I really have no idea what is happening in this conversation right now.

OK let's just call it a mix up.   It really did come out of left field when you said it so I am guessing it was directed at someone else.  It's all good man.  Go O's.

• Thanks 1