Wednesday, September 13: O's face former farmhand Rom on the eve of the Showdown with Tampa

SteveA

11 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Bwahaha.. A no hitter for Rom? 

Every Oriole in the lineup should be forced to give their paychecks to charity. 

Rom couldn't get AAA hitters out but he's no hitting the Orioles thru 4? 

I mean, good for Rom to stick it to the Orioles for trading him, but good Lord, this is kind of a joke after getting embarrassed yesterday.

Hell If I was playing the Orioles I'd just pitch soft tossing AAA pitchers at them.

Yup.

We were compltely befuddled by a 40 year last night, and now we are being completely befuddled by Orioles farmhand who had a 5.00000 ERA in AAA.

And yet somehow people expect this team to go far in the playoffs?

No.   We need at least 1-2 more pieces hitting wise and a PURE shut out pitcher to be a true WS contender.

I mean Rom?  Are you serous?  This guys succccks.

Edited by OnlyOneOriole

2 minutes ago, OnlyOneOriole said:

Yup.

We were complt3ely befuddled by a 40 year last night, and now we are being completely befuddled by Orioles farmhand who had a 5.00000 ERA in AAA.

And yet somehow people expect this team to go far in the playoffs?

No.   We need at least 1-2 more pieces hitting wise and a PURE shut out pitcher to be a true WS contender.

I mean Rom?  Are you serous?  This guys succccks.

I actually expect them to do better in the playoffs. We suck against bad pitchers this year.