Thursday, September 14: the Showdown with the Rays for the AL East begins... 7:15 pm on Fox TV

SteveA

3 minutes ago, RVAOsFan said:

I think it’s time to remove Adley from the leadoff spot. I know. OBP and stuff but he seemed more comfortable at the plate before he started hitting leadoff. I am ready for Mullins to lead off again. I want someone who can get in the pitchers head like he did at the start of this past inning when he gets on base. 

Lol someone else was just complaining Mullins is an automatic out. Guys are going to go through slumps. It's ok.

1 minute ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Adley's really good, but he might not be Buster Posey type offensive player. He's still good offensively for a catcher.

But if you're going to give an early extension to one of the younger players it's Gunnar or even Holliday.  Doesn't seem likely though due to them being represented by Boras. And who knows if JA is even open to the idea.

JA don't deserve to own the O's.  He refuses to keep up with the times.

4 minutes ago, Uli2001 said:

Does anyone have any insight on why Hyde keeps AR batting leadoff? I know he has a good OBP. But not recently. He has been bad for a while. Hyde is just stubborn and too "loyal" to his players. Almost reminds me of Showalter.

Because Adley is pretty.  Only thing I can think of.