Mullins replaced in 1st inning...

interloper

18 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

SG being the voice of reason in this thread always makes me think Rob has finally matured. Then two posts later he'll tell someone they're an idiot because everyone knows that blueberry pop tarts are the best pop tarts and there's no logical reason to think other wise! :D 

I keed, I keed Rob! 

You should be kidding…everyone knows it’s the brown sugar pop tarts that are the best.  😁

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

You should be kidding…everyone knows it’s the brown sugar pop tarts that are the best.  😁

Feels like a 3 way pop tart trade proposal is on the horizon.

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, DirtyBird said:

Interesting that when Bradfield went in the game, he went in at LF and slid Hays over to CF.

Hays needs some Spring Training practice in CF while Bradfield is about 2 years away from making the bigs.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, EddeeEddee said:

Hays needs some Spring Training practice in CF while Bradfield is about 2 years away from making the bigs.

Correct. But there isn’t really a likely scenario of Hays being needed in CF if the roster is carrying a 4th OF specifically to be a backup CF

9 hours ago, Yossarian said:

I was thinking the same thing.

I wouldn't read anything into that. Bradield was most likely scheduled to come into the game for Mullins and just came in early vs after Mullins got his 3 to 4 PAs.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

I wouldn't read anything into that. Bradield was most likely scheduled to come into the game for Mullins and just came in early vs after Mullins got his 3 to 4 PAs.

He could have done that at CF

Cowser, Mckenna, and Johnson, have all been playing on the B Squad/Road Squad. They were all scheduled to play in today’s B/Road game today likely. So we’ll see which one moves over to the A squad for the start tomorrow in CF or if we just ride with EBJ. 

Injuries suck, but we have a lot of talent and depth. The injury bug has now struck Bautista, Bradish, Means, Gunnar, and Mullins. Other than Adley, those guys have been the guys we could afford to lose the least. But we’re alright. 

3 minutes ago, sportsfan8703 said:

Cowser, Mckenna, and Johnson, have all been playing on the B Squad/Road Squad. They were all scheduled to play in today’s B/Road game today likely. So we’ll see which one moves over to the A squad for the start tomorrow in CF or if we just ride with EBJ. 

Injuries suck, but we have a lot of talent and depth. The injury bug has now struck Bautista, Bradish, Means, Gunnar, and Mullins. Other than Adley, those guys have been the guys we could afford to lose the least. But we’re alright. 

There hasn’t been significant A and B squads

48 minutes ago, DirtyBird said:

He could have done that at CF

He did. First inning in, he was in CF. Then he moved to LF the following inning. Then I thought I saw him move back to CF.

Thought it was funny to watch them moving around, and each inning when they walked out from the dugout together it was a guessing game to see who would go where.