2024 Minor League Spring Training tracker

Tony-OH

This will be the crowdsourced post to gather all the minor league spring training information you can get from all sources. Feel free to post information, twitter, articles, whatever so everyone can keep up to date.

Thanks.

• Tony-OH changed the title to 2024 Minor League Spring Training tracker
2 hours ago, RZNJ said:

I have no dog in this fight but one of the best places to get any information on anything that happens at the minor league complex is here.

Can I get the TL:Dscroll version?!  ;)

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, RZNJ said:

I deleted it.  Thanks.  Anyway.   Eric_Birdland on X has lots of interesting tidbits and video.

It made me smile scrolling through.  I like when videos are posted personally.  And he’s a great resource for that.

1 hour ago, Chaka Garcia said:

I was curious how Luis Alymeda and Braylin Tavera are looking physically? They seemed super thin last year- hoping a year of professional weight training has added some muscle and less baby fat. 

Tavera is a participant in the spring breakout game so we’ll get a look at him there hopefully, assuming he gets in the game. 

I’m hoping to get a look at Almeyda and other young minor leaguers at Twin Lakes once I get down there later this week. 

37 minutes ago, scarey1999 said:

Tavera is a participant in the spring breakout game so we’ll get a look at him there hopefully, assuming he gets in the game. 

I’m hoping to get a look at Almeyda and other young minor leaguers at Twin Lakes once I get down there later this week. 

Good to know- happy to hear any insight if you get an eye on them. I have high hopes on Tavera- hoping for a five tool star player. 

31 minutes ago, Chaka Garcia said:

Good to know- happy to hear any insight if you get an eye on them. I have high hopes on Tavera- hoping for a five tool star player. 

Will do. Sometimes the toughest part is figuring out who is who at Twin Lakes, unless you really know the faces. They never have names on their jerseys. Makes it kinda “fun” lol. 

Tavera will be 19 all season long.  Showed well at FCL. Will be interesting to see where he starts out this year. Hopefully Delmarva, but that may be too optimistic. 

18 hours ago, btdart20 said:

Can I get the TL:Dscroll version?!  ;)

Eric is very good at providing videos of players down there. As long as you don't pay any attention to his "analysis," he's a great source of info down there.

I do have issues with him taking money from me and never providing information for the site due to COVID, and then just stop communicating with me after I helped him during a tough time in his life. But hey, people are who they are and in the end, I'm ok with helping someone who needed help and now provides Orioles fans good information. Even if it's not for our site.

On 3/11/2024 at 2:06 PM, RZNJ said:

I deleted it.  Thanks.  Anyway.   Eric_Birdland on X has lots of interesting tidbits and video.

You don't have to delete anything from him from X. He's a good source for videos and people here may enjoy the content that don't go on X. I have no issues with his stuff being posted here anymore. 

If he's got videos that is relevant, feel free to post. 

• Upvote 4

On 3/11/2024 at 10:33 PM, Chaka Garcia said:

I wrote up some notes on Tavera and several others in the Spring Breakout game recap thread. Only got one AB but overall I thought he looked great.