2024 Ongoing Lineup Thread

spleen1015

33 minutes ago, FlaO'sFan said:

Hyde going with the defense first lineup and probably our best lineup we have right now.  When Westburg comes back him hitting 6th and dropping rest down a spot with Urias on bench would be very deep lineup.  

OK, I’ll predict tonight’s the night Mayo gets off the schneid.  Lefty pitcher who doesn’t have a ton of major league experience himself (11 games).  No reason for Mayo to feel the slightest bit intimidated batting against this guy.   

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FlaO'sFan said:

Mayo at 3B tonight.

Honestly, I'm OK with Hyde throwing caution to the wind and trying some new things.

Gunnar has been awful over the last 7 games barely batting over 200 and OPSing under 600 without a RBI to speak of. Adley has been getting on base and driving the ball, but also only has 1 RBI over the last 7 games. Cowser has actually been in a cold spell during that time, batting 200 but does have an OPS of 659 and 6 RBI. 

Anyways, this offense has been miserable these last couple of games, so why not try something different especially against a lefty where the O's have been struggling lately. 

I do think Mayo finally does something positively on offense. Can't guarantee the same with the glove. So we'll see. Kremer has been so bad.

3 hours ago, Frobby said:

OK, I’ll predict tonight’s the night Mayo gets off the schneid.  Lefty pitcher who doesn’t have a ton of major league experience himself (11 games).  No reason for Mayo to feel the slightest bit intimidated batting against this guy.   

I will take full credit.  You’re welcome, Coby.  

• Haha 1