What’s your over/under on innings from Bradish and Means this year?

Frobby

How many innings will Bradish and Means pitch in 2024?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. How many innings will Bradish and Means pitch combined in 2024?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/29/24 at 20:41

Just curious how many combined innings folks think we’ll get from Bradish and Means combined this year.  Looks like Means could be back in late April.  I’m guessing Bradish is late May at the soonest, if all all.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Frobby said:

Just curious how many combined innings folks think we’ll get from Bradish and Means combined this year.  Looks like Means could be back in late April.  I’m guessing Bradish is late May at the soonest, if all all.  

My answer is less than 50.  I think the result could certainly be more than that, but I think until it looks like that is probable, it would simply be a mistake to think you have that.  This is certainly a vote where I hope to be wrong.  

2 hours ago, foxfield said:

My answer is less than 50.  I think the result could certainly be more than that, but I think until it looks like that is probable, it would simply be a mistake to think you have that.  This is certainly a vote where I hope to be wrong.  

Less than 50 for the two of them combined? 

4 hours ago, Ohfan67 said:

Less than 50 for the two of them combined? 

4 hours ago, Ohfan67 said:

Combined I think 150+. I think Means is fine and they are slow rolling Means to control his innings. I think the orioles will get some starts from Bradish. 

I hope you are correct. But yeah. I am not counting on more than 50 from them combined. And I hope I’m off by a couple hundred innings. 

I think Means will ramp up slowly and pitch 100 innings. If all goes well, Bradish is used as an opener for the first half, then slowly ramps up if he's healthy for the playoffs. Or he feels a pop and doesn't pitch at all!