3/30 vs Angels.

Satyr3206

37 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Thats like saying someone hasn't done something "all year" on January 2nd. ;)

The last time I remember a "he hasn't had a (insert stat here) all year" that really stood out was when Caleb Joseph went 19 months plus with zero RBI. 

22 minutes ago, O's84 said:

Thank you, I always check SB nation first, and I’ve never seen a site that has been abandoned. I think there’s far more traffic here than at Camden chat, but Camden chat has been around and alive for a long time.

It was quite melancholy to check out halo heaven, and find nothing but crickets.

I’m not going to lose any sleep over it though.

8 minutes ago, Jagwar said:

I know it's only the 2nd game, but I'm wondering if the offseason goof was not getting one more solid bullpen arm. 

That was a fairly obvious need after the Bradish and Means news forced Wells and Irvin into the rotation.  Maybe even before that.  Elias is surely looking for the right matchup in a trade, but I can't imagine any team eager to trade good relievers when it isn't even April yet.  

7 minutes ago, NashLumber said:

The last time I remember a "he hasn't had a (insert stat here) all year" that really stood out was when Caleb Joseph went 19 months plus with zero RBI. 

Now that was crazy.

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

The pudgy faced applejohn coming in!

I never heard that term before. Applejohn. Had to look it up. 

Noun. applejohn (plural applejohns) (obsolete) A variety of apple which can be kept for a long period, gradually becoming dry and withered; known today as the French crab. 
French Crab is not too bad either. May use that for Kimbrel at some point. 
gettyimages-1728832855-657091c3d552f.jpg

• Haha 1