Jordan Westburg 2024

interloper

It might be a reach, I'll admit, but he MAY be our best ALL AROUND PLAYER...if you consider consistency on defense, great eye, 2 out, 2 strike hitter, contact hitter, runs well, and rarely is overmatched...what a great young player. And he's just 25.

4 minutes ago, Roy Firestone said:

It might be a reach, I'll admit, but he MAY be our best ALL AROUND PLAYER...if you consider consistency on defense, great eye, 2 out, 2 strike hitter, contact hitter, runs well, and rarely is overmatched...what a great young player. And he's just 25.

marvel-legends-mister-fantastic-figure-r

Gunnar is better and younger.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Roy Firestone said:

Just wait until he hits his peak at 26 and then it's all downhill from there, or so I'm told.

• 2 weeks later...

Hyde is calling it a hip contusion in post game presser, says he is pretty sore, day to day.

Norby was also pulled from his game tonight so they must be a little concerned at least initially.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, casadeozo said:

Ugh this should be  Mayo

Bad timing with him just coming back. Can Norby play 3B though? Because if not, that would probably cement Urias in at 3rd and there would be no real backup there.

2 minutes ago, LGOrioles said:

Bad timing with him just coming back. Can Norby play 3B though? Because if not, that would probably cement Urias in at 3rd and there would be no real backup there.

I doubt the Orioles would do this, but if Westburg ends up on the IL Gunnar can play 3B, Mateo at SS and Norby at 2B.

It's also reported to be a day to day injury so hoping by the weekend Westburg is back.

Edited by OsFanSinceThe80s

1 minute ago, LGOrioles said:

Gunnar 3B, Mateo SS, Norby 2B?

2 minutes ago, LGOrioles said:

He can’t. But Gunnar can.

Would imagine Mateo would kick over to SS and Gunnar to 3B when they wanted to play Norby.