Royals Series Weather

Orioles Jim

For Tuesday, while it seems like the worst of it might be over by gametime, if it's raining continually all day, I'm not sure if that's enough of a reprieve to play ball:

image.thumb.png.8306ef9b2529490db9f4839395903e33.png

For Wednesday, it looks like the worst of it might be right when the game would be being played, without it fully letting up by end of day:

image.png.fc6ff1904b3407f52308be16323264e3.png

6 hours ago, Going Underground said:

Yes,rain stopping a little after noon today and then chance of showers after 9 or so but heavier rain after 2 am.

Looks dry until early over night according to the future cast radar!

10 minutes ago, Orioles Jim said:

For Tuesday, while it seems like the worst of it might be over by gametime, if it's raining continually all day, I'm not sure if that's enough of a reprieve to play ball:

Total for the day tomorrow is expected to be about 0.65 inches, which doesn't seem insurmountable.  Oh well, one day at a time, I suppose.   Let's just get this one in and worry about tomorrow afterwards.

• Upvote 1

Wednesday now looks like the steadiest and rainiest day. Might be a window from about 6 to 9 PM today but will be close.  Rain will taper later in the afternoon with just scattered showers and picks up again later in the evening. So a 50/50 chance of some baseball tonight.

Latest hourly forecast for today. I think there's a decent chance tonight's game can get started, but the question is how long will they be able to play until the rain starts up. Right now it's an 80% chance for rain at 8pm. If that can hold for an hour this game can get played.

image.thumb.png.1580e9df59baa351af8b31f920f42bae.png

46 minutes ago, Orioles Jim said:

looks rough 

We all spent all off-season discussing lineups, moves, this and that... none of us thought we'd see Kemp starting at 2B LMFAO

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Going Underground said:

Royals play the White Sox in their home opener tomorrow. 

Not their home opener but play tomorrow night. Weird schedule. Home opener and series against the Twins. 3 games on the road against the Orioles and then right back home against the White Sox