4/2 Vs. Royals

Morgan423

Just now, Moose Milligan said:

I’ve been in and out of the room so I haven’t seen the whole game. But I saw Adley smoke one right at 2B that they had to jump up and catch. I saw Gunnar just hit one on the screws right to the left fielder. Tony just hit one pretty good. 

Sometimes you just get beat. We’re not gonna score 7 or 8 runs every game. 

Sometimes you do get beat. But we shouldn't be getting beat by this pitcher. He stinks.

I'm sick of this team doing this, I don't care how much talent they have. 

7 minutes ago, Mooreisbetter27 said:

I can’t even watch the NBA anymore. Just so unenjoyable if you like anything resembling defense without fouls being called every play. 

I don't watch games but I stumbled on the JJ Redick/LeBron James podcast and it's amazing.  I don't understand half of it but it's very entertaining and informative.

2 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Yes. It was easily visible before the season started. 

I wonder if Elias thinks Bradish and Means are going to be healthy and effective, pushing Wells and Irvin to the pen. 

My wife perked up when Grant Hill was being interviewed. She said, "that's my story, too!" (except being a fine, fine basketball player). 

Like him, her dad grew up Baltimore, went to Yale, and as a kid she'd go to Baltimore to see games              and listen to games on the radio with her grandmother and grandfather. Her grandfather was a coach at St. Paul's School for Boys in Baltimore for 60 years. 

I'm so glad he's part of the organization. 

It's funny... Earlier Roy started a thread asking the question of whether you prefer a laugher or a walk off in a Orioles win. I was going to say I like Laughers because I had my fill of tense close games last season, but right now in this point in the game I want a come from behind win and I could care less if it's a laugher win. Just win, Baby!