O’s cap every game

Big Al

This question was kind os answered today on BaltimoreBaseball.com.  I seem to recall that the choice was scheduled, Friday was black jersey and O's cap (before the city connect) and Saturday was the orange jersey.  Wondering when they changed to starting pitcher's choice.

https://www.baltimorebaseball.com/2024/04/26/midday-mailbag-orioles-wear-black-jerseys-often/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=midday-mailbag-orioles-wear-black-jerseys-often&utm_source=BaltimoreBaseball.com+List&utm_campaign=06dfb0fd98-RSS_MAILCHIMP&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_cddc084dff-06dfb0fd98-47594557&mc_cid=06dfb0fd98&mc_eid=f169a521ef

I must be in the minority.  I pay no attention to what uniforms and caps are worn on a given day.  You could ask me five minutes after the game what caps the team wore, and I wouldn’t be able to tell you. But I could tell you what happened in the game in vivid detail.  

4 hours ago, Frobby said:

I must be in the minority.  I pay no attention to what uniforms and caps are worn on a given day.  You could ask me five minutes after the game what caps the team wore, and I wouldn’t be able to tell you. But I could tell you what happened in the game in vivid detail.  

As long as your wife doesn’t ask you what exact eye color she has, you’re fine. (“I don’t see eye color, my dear… I only see beauty.”)

Just now, InsideCoroner said:

As long as your wife doesn’t ask you what exact eye color she has, you’re fine. (“I don’t see eye color, my dear… I only see beauty.”)

I used to have a girlfriend as a teenager who always did this. She kept asking me what color her eyes were. She was testing me to see how much I knew  her whenever she was skeptical why/if I cared about her.