Friday May 24: Orioles at White Sox, exclusively televised by AppleTV+ [RAIN DELAYED START]

SteveA

Just now, SteveA said:

Oops my bad.   I had heard enough Geoff Arnold to know it wasn't him, so my brain went "not Geoff Arnold, must be Brett Hollander".   Forgot about Wagner.   I've really only listened to more than an inning of him in one game (that Sunday game in Cincinnati, I listened for over an hour drive on my way home from Northern Virginia.   I thought he was pretty good).

He sounds fine to me. I recall him a little bit with the Blue Jays. I wonder if this job has potential for him to grow. 

1 hour ago, Morgan423 said:

I still have no idea why people think that Jeter was a good defender.  He absolutely wasn't 😆

I once spied a car in lot B/C at OPACY that had some sort of Jeter tag. This was during the “put a bird on it” campaign by Adam Jones et al. I put a bird magnet on the side fender. I hope it stayed on the car unnoticed for at least a little while. 😁

• Haha 1