Sunday 6/9 @ Tampa Bay

86this

4 hours ago, Morgan423 said:

It's been interesting watching him become much better from the right side of the plate.  He's been destroying lefties all year, and it's great to see.

Adley splits.png

Like most switch-hitters, Adley's stronger side has vacillated from year to year. In his one full year in the minors (2021), RH was his strong side. He'll undoubtedly have other years where it swings the other way. That's just life with most guys who have two swings to maintain. People over-react WAY too much over year to year swings for guys who hit switch.

11 hours ago, spleen1015 said:

Chances are decent that he'll get hurt.

Are you trying to bait me? 😏

I don’t ever wish the competition to be eliminated through injury, but I won’t shed a tear either. I used to like Judge until he started whining when the dimensions were changed at CY and he thought he may have lost a HR or two. 

He’s a tremendous talent, but he’s also a huge guy. He moves incredibly well for his size, but I have to think you may be right. Once guys start having injuries (think cumulatively with someone like Hays) the body starts wearing down quicker.

Just in my short college career I dealt with arm trouble and was always experiencing problems with my back. And that’s not 162 games. 

To be fair, from what I’ve seen, Judge is serious about his health and physical prep. That may not save him.

2 hours ago, Il BuonO said:

Are you trying to bait me? 😏

I don’t ever wish the competition to be eliminated through injury, but I won’t shed a tear either. I used to like Judge until he started whining when the dimensions were changed at CY and he thought he may have lost a HR or two. 

He’s a tremendous talent, but he’s also a huge guy. He moves incredibly well for his size, but I have to think you may be right. Once guys start having injuries (think cumulatively with someone like Hays) the body starts wearing down quicker.

Just in my short college career I dealt with arm trouble and was always experiencing problems with my back. And that’s not 162 games. 

To be fair, from what I’ve seen, Judge is serious about his health and physical prep. That may not save him.

No not trying to bait. Just looking at his injury history, chances are he'll get hurt. I don't wish him to get hurt either. I'd rather the O's clinch the division when he's fully healthy.