Wednesday 6/12 vs Atlanta

86this

3 minutes ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

Seems like everyone wants to sign with the Dodgers. My assumption is that's where Corbin Burnes wants to sign too, because it’s closer to home on the west coast and fhey pay top dollar. But at some point the Dodgers are going to stop buying big money pitchers with guaranteed contracts, so that makes me wonder which free agents get to sign in L.A. and which free agent pitchers will have to choose another team.

In 2025 The Dodgers have Yamamoto,  Ohtani, Glasnow, Paxton, and who knows who else they will get.  Kershaw still wants to pitch for the Dodgers too when he comes back from rehabbing. 

I hope Rubenstein spends some money to get some pitching or a bat in the future. Honest question.....has it been since the 90's when we had a big payroll relative to the league? I do worry that we have a great team and an owner that is still tightfisted. The T Rowe advertising is rubbing me the wrong way, lol. 

Great play by Urias!