Wednesday 6/19 @ NYY

Morgan423

Just now, Mooreisbetter27 said:

This ump Is garbage. 

Eh, he's been pretty solid, but he's missed a few bad ones that mostly have gone against the Orioles. Though the K in what, the end inning for Povich was outside.

1 minute ago, Tony-OH said:

I'll give the ump credit, he did not throw Hyde out after he knew he missed that call.

He said, "I heard you, I heard you!" Class act. Better than Laz Diaz or Angel Hernandez, who would probably go get in Hyde's face and toss him.

Just now, Tony-OH said:

Eh, he's been pretty solid, but he's missed a few bad ones that mostly have gone against the Orioles. Though the K in what, the end inning for Povich was outside.

Yeah he did call a curve for Povich as strike three that got him out of an inning.  Might have been the biggest miss of the game. 

Just now, allquixotic said:

Hyde's anger about the HBP boiling over with the unfair strike...

Why would Hyde want to have a warning over that? If anything not having a warning allows them to "accidently" hit on of their hitters still. I doubt they will though.

Just now, Tony-OH said:

I’ve only watched 2 innings. Bad non strike 3 On Perez and a couple bad strikes called against the Os. Dunno if he was much better earlier. 

1 minute ago, baltfan said:

And it was not an easy play. Hit hard right at him with some carry. 

The error was when he tried to pick it up though, not on the "misplay" of the rocket at him.

• Upvote 1