Monday 6/24 vs. Cleveland

86this

6 minutes ago, Rbiggs2525 said:

Yeah and Hyde made it sound like that’s expected against good pitching. This is what the playoffs will look like.

Yeah they’re going to get shut down occasionally but they shouldn’t expect to be shut down. Not that they do, but they’re better than this.

Just now, oriolediehard said:

Why is it after we score 17 and 11 runs games, a long hitting slump comes after?  So predictable!!

Because baseball.  We are still the highest scoring team in MLB.   The panic level here about 25 innings of weak hitting in a season where there are about 1400 innings is so ridiculously over the top.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Yossarian said:

Why does Brown say the Orioles lost their last two when they lost their last three?  I guess,  technically,  they have lost the last two,  but it's worse than that. 

I think he was talking about why Webb had 2 days off. He mentioned he was a part of the 9 run bomb inning on Friday and then hadn't pitched since and was referring to those 2 games I think as to why he hadn't pitched since Friday.

2 minutes ago, oriolediehard said:

Why is it after we score 17 and 11 runs games, a long hitting slump comes after?  So predictable!!

Everything evens out.   Just like we won’t score 1 or 2 runs a game like we have last few games.  

Just now, SteveA said:

Because baseball.  We are still the highest scoring team in MLB.   The panic level here about 25 innings of weak hitting in a season where there are about 1400 innings is so ridiculously over the top.

With their pitching injuries...its NOT a reach to say this team has trouble...we dont have the arms..

2 minutes ago, Malike said:

I think he was talking about why Webb had 2 days off. He mentioned he was a part of the 9 run bomb inning on Friday and then hadn't pitched since and was referring to those 2 games I think as to why he hadn't pitched since Friday.

I thought I heard they lost the last two games too.