6/27 vs Texas Rangers

Morgan423

4 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

2 straight games with a homer off a lefty got Cowser 

The blueprint is out, don't throw fastballs, what do they do? Throw fastballs. You are almost guaranteed an out if you throw him offspeed, I hope they keep throwing fastballs.

• Upvote 1

Just got covid for the second time last week.  My taste buds are all changed to shit.  I cant enjoy the Gunnar Henderson Papa Johns Pizza.  Because food all taste like cardboard.  Hopefully Gunnar will keep hitting homeruns and my taste buds come back soon. 

1 hour ago, 25 Nuggets said:

And losing him for nothing would be a bad move.

We wouldn’t lose him for nothing, we DFA him, he would be claimed, and then we would work out some kind of cash considerations deal, or something for a low level prospect.

Yes, he’s valuable, and I really mean that, but the fact is if we don’t need and we don’t need him.

I remember one of my teachers in high school bought a new car and just gave away the old car even though it was a 1960 opel  in perfect condition…man, she should have given it to me…

1 hour ago, Malike said:

Jonah Heim is having an awful year. Sure, compared to McCann he's Babe Ruth. If Texas is 20 games out at the deadline and they don't sell, It's going to look a lot worse than if they tried to fix it for next year.

Yeah,  we’ve talked about this before, Jonah is not doing well, but he’s batting about 40 points higher than McCann, is a better framer and thrower and I think he has more power. So he has excellent defense and hits much better. He’d be a huge step up.

But Texas isn’t going to sell, even if they should. It would look too bad to the fanbase.

32 minutes ago, Malike said:

The blueprint is out, don't throw fastballs, what do they do? Throw fastballs. You are almost guaranteed an out if you throw him offspeed, I hope they keep throwing fastballs.

He did hit the double off of an offspeed pitch.  And you aren’t going to throw an offspeed pitch every pitch.