O's Game Day Jersey Choice

This may be a weird question, but is there anyway to know ahead of time which color jerseys they wear to which game. The reason I'm asking is because when I go to a game, if they are wearing white, I'd like to wear my white O's gear, etc... I would prefer not to wear white, for example, and find out the other team is wearing white, etc...

• Upvote 1

I want to know the Orioles record based on Jersey choice. I also want the City Connect all black (white belts) and the City Connect with white pants to be separate categories

I still firmly dislike the City Connect jerseys, however, since moving to white pants, I don't throw up in my mouth at the start of each game as much.

I hope next year, they redesign them and go all in on incorporating the Maryland Flag into the jersey. You ever seen those Maryland Bears hockey jerseys? This is not the design I'd like to see for the O's jerseys, but its a step in the right direction. I say more Flag

maryland-black-bears-jerseys.webp

1 hour ago, ScGO's said:

I want to know the Orioles record based on Jersey choice. I also want the City Connect all black (white belts) and the City Connect with white pants to be separate categories

I still firmly dislike the City Connect jerseys, however, since moving to white pants, I don't throw up in my mouth at the start of each game as much.

I hope next year, they redesign them and go all in on incorporating the Maryland Flag into the jersey. You ever seen those Maryland Bears hockey jerseys? This is not the design I'd like to see for the O's jerseys, but its a step in the right direction. I say more Flag

maryland-black-bears-jerseys.webp

No offense, but those look like the result of a play pen session with four year olds and crayons.

2 hours ago, ScGO's said:

Alright, I didn't get into belts, but their record so far this year based on uni color is:
White 37-20
Orange 7-3
Black 6-4
City Connect 5-4 

• Upvote 3

Generally, the home team is in white, the road team is in grey.  

Some days, they were alternates.  Before the City Connect, we wore black on Friday, and orange on Saturday, whether home or the road.  For the playoffs, they could elect to do something different, like ‘black out’ on game one, ‘orange out’ on game 4, etc.  

With the City Connect jersey, they wear that on Fridays at home instead of the traditional black alternate.  This past weekend, when they gave away the city connect Hawaiian shirt on Saturday, they also wore the city connect jersey because it matched the theme.  I would imagine that would be the case for any other themed giveaways.  

• Upvote 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Why not? And does he need 15 lbs or maybe only 5-7? Guys are adding velo all over baseball right now. If anything adding velo is probably the easiest thing for him to do in the off season. Jeez, I'd happily introduce him to friends at Driveline or TredAthletics tomorrow if he reaches out to me. 😃
    • https://www.bizjournals.com/baltimore/news/2024/10/01/camden-yards-renovations-orioles-finance-first.html
    • 1.  Sign veteran bat(s). Preferably RH, 1b, 3b or corner.  Goldschmidt, Bregman .. but likely serious overpays needed.  Not opposing to it being Santander  2. Money 3. No more than 5 years  4. Pitching, pitching, pitching.  A top prospect like Basallo needs to return even better than Eflin with more club control. Crochet is the high end and anyone can go for him.    5. A top 10 budget if needed to address key additions.  Somewhere between 150 - 200 mil.    6. None— i think the emphasis needs to be on pitch selection and recognition .    7. Gunnar, but unlikely.. Adley.. Grayson  8. Reup McCann until Basallo ready.  9. Yes .. blue chip needed this y 10.  None of the ones you mention.   
    • I agree here that the spectacular failure should be cause for a hard look in the mirror. It couldn’t be explained away or deflected from. And that may help us in the long term.
    • They can use a Ryan to backfill Christian Walker.    I think Suarez and Pederson were both so great helping them score near 900 runs they stay. I'm enthusiastic once again about Montgomery after the owner's sharp comments.    IRL that is a heavy lift for a GM to put a band-aid on the Club-Player relationship.     It hit me like kind of a Hail Mary to try and shun a guy coming off a bad season who has a high dollar 1-year player option.    I think Montgomery is still good at baseball, and that he had understandable hangover from heroic 2023 work amplified by the Boras awkwardness last winter. The odd circumstance makes Montgomery a SP on a 1-year contract who is much better than the typical caliber of pitcher on that term.    If that doesn't scream Mike Elias priority for the 2025 Orioles, I don't know what does.     An early look at the 2026 UFA SP on Spotrac - no 2025 stars on their walk year like '24 Burnes. https://www.spotrac.com/mlb/free-agents/_/year/2026/position/sp/type/ufa/sort/contract_value Elias my guess is will put in an offer that somebody like Brendan Fournie calculates has a low chance of acceptance, and Roch will write about the Orioles making their biggest contract offer in history after Burnes signs for much more with someone else.
    • I really appreciate what Burnes did this year. But forgive me, unless pitching to contact is back in vogue, he doesn’t miss bats nearly as well as he used to. And front offices seem to pay attention to such things. For me, I think the contact he induces is valuable. But it seems like he’s lost a little bit of the feel for the hook, which was his put away pitch. That should ding his value a bit and would limit the amount I would spend on him. 
    • Re: #3--The 1979 Pirates were the "We are Family" team, not '71, which was about the great Roberto Clemente. My list would have to include: 1. The 2016 Play-in loss to the Blue Jays after Buck refused to use Zach Britton in the 11th inning despite his having one of the greatest years a closer has ever had (47/47 in Saves, 0.54 ERA). 3-run homer by Edwin Encarnaçion off an already clearly ineffective Ubaldo Jimenez. 2. The 2014 Royals' four-game sweep of the O's after they had swept Detroit despite the TIgers' vaunted starting pitching triad of Scherzer, Verlander, and Price. 3. The utter humiliation of the O's in last season's playoffs vs. the Rangers, which we did an incredibly blah and boring job of trying to overcome.
  • Popular Contributors