O's Getting Hosed, All Star Reserves

40 minutes ago, sportsfan8703 said:

It’s hard to argue that Grayson and Kimbrel got snubbed?  Which pitcher should either of them be in place of?  I couldn’t find one. 

Santa did get snubbed. He should be in over Duran, Fry, and Greene. 

Not sure if you’ve looked at Clay Holmes’ numbers recently but he’s really fallen off.

59 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

I'd say Oriole fans were overly enthused by their own players and were voting with much zeal.

We're widely viewed as a top-2 or top-3 team in all of MLB, I think the people in charge could have fit in 1 or 2 more AS reps.  Westburg chaps my rear end in particular.  I think he should have made it over Devers, Paredes, or Semien.

Just now, Hallas said:

We're widely viewed as a top-2 or top-3 team in all of MLB, I think the people in charge could have fit in 1 or 2 more AS reps.  Westburg chaps my rear end in particular.  I think he should have made it over Devers, Paredes, or Semien.

I think you should wait until the replacement names are named before chapping your ass.

• Haha 1

Just now, Can_of_corn said:

I think you should wait until the replacement names are named before chapping your ass.

Position players don't usually decline and none of them are on the IL as far as I know.  It's looking pretty unlikely that he'll make it

5 minutes ago, Hallas said:

Position players don't usually decline and none of them are on the IL as far as I know.  It's looking pretty unlikely that he'll make it

Don’t see Westburg getting there, but I’d think that the Kyle Tucker spot might open up a space for Santander at least. 

1 hour ago, sportsfan8703 said:

It’s hard to argue that Grayson and Kimbrel got snubbed?  Which pitcher should either of them be in place of?  I couldn’t find one. 

Santa did get snubbed. He should be in over Duran, Fry, and Greene. 

Who is Santa?

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, TopGunnar said:

Of course but imo, Santander should’ve made the team.

He's the one I'm disappointed for most, but still have hopes he could replace one of those already selected, as things shake out. 

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Say O! said:

Hope the Os use this disrespect as motivation and run over the competition in 2nd half of season. 

I certainly hope they don't need to psych themselves up over something like that.

I like to think that just getting swept out of the playoffs last season would be all the extra motivation they need.

Let the fans get butt hurt.

Edited by Can_of_corn