I want to say this about Coby Mayo (All Inclusive)

17 hours ago, Gurgi said:

If Coby turns into a superstar the one more year of team control could be massive.  It could make his trade value higher.  We are close to bringing him up and I can see the temptation to tread water till the date passes where we keep him another year.  It is so close now.  

If Coby wins ROY next year, he'll be thanking the O's for maintaining his eligibility because that award and the visibility it generates will put millions more in his pocket.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Malike said:

Can't wait for the gnashing of teeth if goes 1-16 with 10 k's and makes 4 errors. Can't. Wait.

What does that matter?  Is anyone he replaces going to be better?

I would rather have him go 1-20 and learn at the MLB level so he can get experience and help in 30 days and for YEARS ahead rather than have a scrub who we just traded for, like a Jiminez or a Soto, do the the same 1 for 20 and who will be lucky to make it on this team past the end of the year.

Seriously?  You have a lot of bad takes but this may be your worst ever.  It really is time for you Elias apologists to stop.

Just stop. 

• Downvote 3

Just now, Malike said:

Elias probably read the other thread that Roy started and didn't want to hurt Mayo's feelings so is bringing him up so he isn't bitter toward the organization.

Too late!  

• Haha 3

Just now, OnlyOneOriole said:

What does that matter?  Is anyone he replaces going to be better?

I would rather have him go 1-20 and learn at the MLB level so he can get experience and help in 30 days and for YEARS ahead rather than have a scrub who we just traded for, like a Jiminez or a Soto, do the the same 1 for 20 and who will be lucky to make it on this team past the end of the year.

Seriously?  You have a lot of bad takes but this may be your worst ever.  It really is time for you Elias apologists to stop.

Just stop. 

He was being sarcastic.