8/4 @ Cleveland, Burnes vs Williams

SilverRocket

1 minute ago, tntoriole said:

I thought Angel Hernandez retired… did CB Bucknor sneak behind the plate?  Worst HP umpiring I have seen all year 

This whole series they have been horrible.  I'm so ready for robo umps.

Just now, Sanfran327 said:

Not sure why anyone is getting on Hyde. It's the 3rd inning. I'd rather he stays around to manage the full game. He's shown frustration with bad strike zones plenty of times this year. He also knows that chirping the umps does nothing.

Also, looks like Eloy gives a crap about baseball again. 

I agree it does nothing would rather not have him tossed. Let’s show them we can overcome both the Guardians and umps by winning.

1 hour ago, SteveA said:

What the hell do you expect him to do?   You think we would win more games if he got kicked out more? 

He got ejected 6 days ago.

I'd like him to stand up for his players. Like most managers do. I know it's asking a lot. He naps until the 6th inning most games and then will burn through 4-5 relievers. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Can_of_corn said:

Whole series.

It’s something to think about. The Yankees and Cleveland are plus 30 runs on us in terms of umpiring. So our record are the same but if we get even umpiring we are the better team.

1 minute ago, DEOriolesfan said:

I'd like him to stand up for his players. Like most managers do. I know it's asking a lot. He naps until the 6th inning most games and then will burn through 4-5 relievers. 

How do you know he doesn't stand up for his players?   Because he doesn't come out on the field to argue balls and strikes which is an automatic ejection?

What other managers regularly come out on the field to argue balls and strikes?????

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, SteveA said:

How do you know he doesn't stand up for his players?   Because he doesn't come out on the field to argue balls and strikes which is an automatic ejection?

What other managers regularly come out on the field to argue balls and strikes?????

A lot.