8/24 - Astros vs Orioles - Orioles HOF Day

86this

1 minute ago, Brian88 said:

More greatness from MASN. I was watching with the sound off and thinking how in the world did Cowser not scored since they never showed him and took forever to put the 3rd run on the board.

One of the best things Rubenstein could do to improve the viewing experience is revamping the production quality of MASN before the start of next season.

1 minute ago, bpilktree67 said:

He’s hitting all sorts buttons.  Went to guy that had given up 5 runs in last 1+ inning, thennKimbrel and his 9 era 2nd half, then closer who allowed two straight walk offs and then pinch hits for guy that hasn’t got a hit all week.  All 4 of those working is miracle. 

Oh yeah, that is all on Brandon Hyde.  Just ridiculous.  He has to use the players that are healthy on his roster.  Sometimes they have to execute.  

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, LGOrioles said:

That’s what they were alluding to in the post game quotes. This is who we are as a team, that was a big exhale from our dugout, etc. Seemed like it was a weight off their chests (as it should’ve been). The offense has proceeded to follow that up with a goose egg, which isn’t surprising at all. 

For sure. I mean sometimes teams do rally around a moment like that and go on a run but it’s rare

1 minute ago, Roy Firestone said:

I can't believe anyone thinks we have a better play by play TV guy than Kevin Brown...he calls a great game and has exciting calls..another good call today...

I absolutely agree.  Some people like to complain around here.

4 minutes ago, bpilktree67 said:

He’s hitting all sorts buttons.  Went to guy that had given up 5 runs in last 1+ inning, thennKimbrel and his 9 era 2nd half, then closer who allowed two straight walk offs and then pinch hits for guy that hasn’t got a hit all week.  All 4 of those working is miracle. 

I felt like those were just using whoever was available. Not really what I meant by pushing a button but yeah, they were moves that Hyde made