Arizona Fall League

Jim'sKid26

2 minutes ago, sportsfan8703 said:

Wagner is an interesting name.  He sort of fits.  As does Trimble.  I have no idea on their health.  

It would be nice to send EBJ and he sort of could rewrite the "bad" stretch he had in Aberdeen.  

I think EBJ’s stint at Bowie already has overwritten his time at Aberdeen.   He ended the season on a very positive note.   That’s not to say he shouldn’t go to the AFL.   Maybe he will.

• Upvote 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Thats not what I was saying at all. I would argue that pinch hitting Slater was “giving up that at bat” Holliday had hit two balls hard, including one of our only hits to that point. He was the bette option in my opinion for that at bat and the eventual future at bats. 
    • Thanks for the welcome.  I am praying for a miracle that they turn it around, but I am not holding my breath.
    • Rates and Barrels this week mentioned a split reviewing the Orioles that was kind of elegant for many of baseball's numbers revolving around 100 scales. His offensive production rate was ~135 in the good part of his year, and ~65 in the bad part.     The good part is still larger, and B-Ref still has him at 110 overall.     I'd learned some about young Boog Powell's hot and cold streaks earlier this year, and how it probably seemed impossible Age 25 Boog could have a sub-replacement season after being a tremendous young player (and World Series champion) for several years - Adley's kind of compressed that lived experience into the last half season. I'm sure we'll all be enthusiastic listeners to whatever Roch has to retroactively tell us once it is all over.    Adley's a star in the game on the level of Carlos Correa, who ended up having to rest his fascia two full months to push as best he can for a few weeks or more.    We'll get a good view how those two guys seasons will wind up.
    • A definite "Murphy's law" game. We lost at least two runs to McCann's botched play at the plate and bad umpiring on the Kjerstad HBP call. Add Cedric's K with 1st/2nd no out and we lose another winnable game. Feels like we have to hit bottom at some point but we face Webb today and the schedule doesn't get easier. 
    • Yep. Pitching may be shaky but it's the comatose hitting right now that's killing us. I've never seen so many good hitters on one team totally unravel like this.
    • The Orioles were 17-12 in June with a +41 run differential.  That was their biggest run differential in a month this season, the second biggest if you're gonna lump March and April together.
  • Popular Contributors