9/24 - How about we clinch some playoffs tonight vs. the MFY!

spleen1015

I knew they would at least win one game. Like I've been saying as bad as the Orioles have been and never winning series anymore I did say one thing they have been good at and that is not getting swept. You can at least count on them to win 1 game. Now let's see if they can at least win a series this time. 

I knew they would at least win one game. Like I've been saying as bad as the Orioles have been and never winning series anymore I did say one thing they have been good at and that is not getting swept. You can at least count on them to win 1 game. Now let's see if they can at least win a series this time.