Orioles try to come to grips with another playoff sweep and pending losses within clubhouse

Roll Tide

Seriously though, this article was depressing. Kind of a eulogy for the entire season and none of it positive. Makes it feel like all my time and money spent on this season, all those hours walking and slowly driving through the Hilton parking garage that smells like piss and pot, all those hours spent bumbling through crowds of fans on Eutaw St to get to my seats, were for nothing.

It would have felt like something if I could have at LEAST replaced my 2014 ALDS Champions hat with a new one. But nope. Those hats will never be stitched, or if they already made them in China, they’ll be recycled. My tired old hat has to endure at least another year of wear and tear.

Maybe I’ll buy a generic Maryland hat or something. Clearly this club of ball players care little for my 5-figure support over the season. Let them rot with $0.00 from me.

Edited by allquixotic