Orioles vs. White Sox 4/21/09 Game 1

baseballnelie

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tough to say whether or not he should come out for the 6th or not. Wouldn't want to ruin what has been a really solid effort but letting him fail in the 6th, but personally I'd like to see it. It'll be a judgement call that we can all criticize if the decision that is made doesn't work out :)

I didn't mean to create such a reaction. Just from watching him, I seem to catch his errors. That is all.

I'm pretty sure that was his first error of the season. Either way- no worries- the argument stemmed from the Texas series when he was called horrible before even taking the field... not you though...

Um I realize this, but he still needs to have a strikeout pitch especially when he can't always rely on getting a ground ball.

Ideally, yes, but that's why he's not a top prospect.

If he had a strikeout pitch AND induced tons of GBs, he'd be an elite prospect. As it is, he's merely a good one.

Tough to say whether or not he should come out for the 6th or not. Wouldn't want to ruin what has been a really solid effort but letting him fail in the 6th, but personally I'd like to see it. It'll be a judgement call that we can all criticize if the decision that is made doesn't work out :)

I think he's gotta come out for the 6th. His arm is ready for it- and we didn't bring him up to baby him did we. If he's ready. he's ready.

Alright Nick! Tie game- now we gotta bring him back in!

Archived