5-24 Sunday Game 3 O's vs Nats

SimplyZ

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bergesen pitched pretty well overall but made a bad pitch to Adam Dunn for a two-run homer. he did however pick up his first major league hit and showed a better swing than Brandon Fahey.

Markakis had two-run triple that almost went out and Josh Willingham made one of the worse defensive misplays I've seen from a major league outfielder since Ken Gerhart.

As they say down here, Thank Yewwww.

Is Willingham's ugly play what made it a triple, or was it on some other play?

About the song... would you let your own little kid do that?

I love this commecial for Southwest Airlines. I was watching the O's game with the gf last night and when the line "It doesnt want you to know there are way more comfortable things to sit on," she looks and me and drops her first ever "thats what she said."

Ok honestly, has anyone talked to Wiggy about that? He needs to be riding the pine if he's going to have that approach every single time he comes to the plate. It's really getting ridiculous. I'm truly wondering if it's been missed by Crowley, or if he's just afraid of ticking Wigginton off when he's in a slump?

I've really enjoyed this duo of Dibble and Palmer. Great commentary from the both of them. Palmer's an interesting man with some great baseball insights and Dibble sets it up well. Fun and interesting and I wish to heck we had them both for our telecasts.

Speaking of good booth's, listening to TBS with Carey, Buck Martinez and Dennis eckersly. Eck is pretty damn good in the booth.

I've really enjoyed this duo of Dibble and Palmer. Great commentary from the both of them. Palmer's an interesting man with some great baseball insights and Dibble sets it up well. Fun and interesting and I wish to heck we had them both for our telecasts.

The other day, Dibble asked Palmer about how much he was injured. For those who say Palmer talks about himself too much, his answer was remarkably restrained. He became such an expert on elbows and shoulders, he could have talked for a half-hour. Instead, he just said he lost a year to his rotator cuff early on, and then later had to manage elbow issues. Dibble asked some follow-up questions about his elbow, and Palmer simply said he had to figure out preventive exercises for his elbow, rather than after-the-hurt corrective ones, and then he just shut up about it.

Archived