05JUN09 West Coast Baseball. Orioles @ Athletics Gm 1

OrangeJerseys

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We know the bats are in a slump and the pitching has been very good, which has made the last couple games bearable. Now the one night they are both terrible the world seems to be ending.

Keep your chins up guys, the bats and arms will be excellent on the same nights very soon. The guys on our team are way too good to stay this way.

Hello everyone. I don't post on here much. I just read everyone's "razor sharp" FO opinions. Just turned on the game....I didn't know Hendrickson was starting tonight...Not a good night for him as i see...

LOL i hadn't laughed that hard in a long time. I just spit out my coke

Hello everyone. I don't post on here much. I just read everyone's "razor sharp" FO opinions. Just turned on the game....I didn't know Hendrickson was starting tonight...Not a good night for him as i see...

If you're not wowed by the forum intelligentsia, let the jesters entertain you. Welcome to the OH.

This blows...

Considering that they're working there way through the order for a second time and we've yet to get through our's once?

I'd say your close.

Especially when you consider we've had one extra inning of AB's already. :rolleyes:

It's 6-0 in the second Hank. No reason to give up now, there's a chance we can come back. We were just down 5 runs a few games ago and came back to win. Stranger things have happened.

I've been up since 4:30 this morning, worked 10 hours, and I'm still gonna watch until it's over. Watching Wieters hopefully progress is worth the heartache that's most likely going to follow tonight. Plus, think about the positives instead of the negatives and laugh stuff off, we're more interesting this year than we have been in a long time.

Wieters did look fooled badly last at bat, but on the bright side, Hendrickson just went 1-2-3......for real, haha.

Archived