O's Getting Serious About Sano?

Lucky Jim

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have a problem with foreign players having an advantage over american kids of the same age. The rules for signing should be the same for all. I'd rather spend the money on harper type talent at 16

You can't be serious.

Is it professional to talk about his client in a public forum? Why wouldn't it be?

He's not disclosing any information that confidential, nor is he discussing any negotiations.

If it is him, I don't see anything that he's done that's all that problematic.

P.S. I am just a regular guy like all of you who happens to negotiate contracts for baseball players. I went to Haverford College undergrad and UVa for law school. Try not to have a negative vibe for all agents.

Like I said I can't comment on teams involved. Have a nice day. I guess agents can't talk to the fans of a team. amazing.

Sorry a few people had to ruin it for you.

Tell you what, I can't remember the last time an insider or well-known/reputable person hasn't been shooed away from this forum by a few less-than-stellar posters. I was enjoying the feedback this guy was giving us.

P.S. I am just a regular guy like all of you who happens to negotiate contracts for baseball players. I went to Haverford College undergrad and UVa for law school. Try not to have a negative vibe for all agents.

Don't worry, Rob - the only negative vibe we ALL have is for Scott Boras! :)

Outside of your choice of UVa - come on! - I have no problem with what you've said.

Folks need to press a little less, and just relax and enjoy whatever info someone like you can offer.

Enjoy your prospect, and the negotiations. Should be stressful but fun.

Please ignore waroriole Rob. Thanks for letting us know about Sano. I hope the Orioles make a serious offer for your client.

Thank you... I hope so too. Besides Phillies and Yankees games I have been to games in Baltimore more than any other team. I also like the city a lot.

Anyway, have a nice day guys. I post on the Penn State Scout board too.

We Are Penn State!

I'm not trying to run you off. I had what I thought was a legitimate question about Angelos and his possible strategy for keeping his plans private. I'm not trying to offend you with a question, or doubt who you are, I was just hoping that you would answer it.

Guest BrettMeister86

Woah I stopped in my tracks when I saw the WE ARE PENN STATE sig.

Graduated in December of '08. Thats awesome man, do you still get a chance to go to games at Beaver Stadium? For those who don't know its like Camden Yards + M&T Bank Stadium in terms of size and no, I'm not exaggerating : )

WE ARE!

Sorry a few people had to ruin it for you.

Tell you what, I can't remember the last time an insider or well-known/reputable person hasn't been shooed away from this forum by a few less-than-stellar posters. I was enjoying the feedback this guy was giving us.

I will stop by another time, but try not to ask questions regarding the negotiations with Sano b/c I will not answer them.

I gotta jet.

Rob

Thank you... I hope so too. Besides Phillies and Yankees games I have been to games in Baltimore more than any other team. I also like the city a lot.

How did you come about the Hangout and have you gone to any other fan sites to discuss Sano?

liquid, thanks for the info. Don't know why some people think message boards run the world. Hope to hear more from you as this process continues and hope you keep coming around, regardless of where Sano ends up.

I'm not trying to run you off. I had what I thought was a legitimate question about Angelos and his possible strategy for keeping his plans private. I'm not trying to offend you with a question, or doubt who you are, I was just hoping that you would answer it.

How would i know? I have never dealt with Baltimore. I don't even think I said one thing that wasn't in the newspapers. I just came in here b/c I like message boards and thought that you guys were pretty well informed. You also have a ton of posters like the Penn State scout board. I admire you guys for being such loyal fans.

Archived