7/1 - O's vs. Red Sox, The Rubber Match

The Rick

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree. I do not question the move at all.

Hard not to question given what's happened. Bergesen was at 103 pitches. You'd think Trembley would have learned from Mother's Day last year. No, he didn't. He's a robo-manager.

this game can be blamed completely on Trembley. I knew immediately when he took Bergy out that this inning was going to be rough. Did anyone not see this coming???

Bergy has 103 pitches, come on man. Let's not turn into SOSH over here, this is ridiculous.

this game can be blamed completely on Trembley. I knew immediately when he took Bergy out that this inning was going to be rough. Did anyone not see this coming???

I disagree. Bergy fell apart just about ten days ago against the Phillies when his pitch count got high. To me, this was the smartest move.

Hard not to question given what's happened. Bergesen was at 103 pitches. You'd think Trembley would have learned from Mother's Day last year. No, he didn't. He's a robo-manager.

Ridiculous.

This is on JJ and GS. The set-up man and closer should be able to get three damn outs before giving up 4 runs.

Thorne just summed it up.

Zero walks through 8 innings. 4 walks in the ninth.

Ugh this feels like Mother's Day Massacre all over again. Didn't we have a 6-1 lead in that one?

Man how frustrating.

Yep. Yesterday's amazing comeback win will be erased by another MDM-like meltdown. This is the O's we're talking about. Take a step forward, take 2 back.

Amazing how frustrating this team can be. Why am I still a fan?

Archived