How can you guys not be talking more about Sano?

Mashed Potatoes

Yeah, Hischbeck seems to find himself in this situation more often that most other umps. I can't stand it when umpires provoke or attempt to provoke players. Players are going to get pissed when they (rightly or wrongly) believe an ump blew a call and the ump's job is to defuse it, ignore it, or toss him. It is not an ump's job to escalate it.

The second sentence that Sano says he offered is the escalator. "You don’t feel like you want to be here?" Gets you thrown out if you are Derek Jeter.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What do you guys think about buying low on Miguel Sano?  He's got massive potential, but is coming off an injury and reported to spring training very overweight (and a harassment accusation in 2015).  Obviously, there are concerns about his motivation, but the Twins might be losing patience with him, so if there is ever a time to buy low, this is it.

4 hours ago, Beef Supreme said:

The Twins are not "selling" Sano, so there is no "buy low" opportunity.

Plus we don’t need anymore 1B. Were locked into Davis for 5 more years. Trumbo for 2. Mancini is best at 1B. Mountcastle should probably end up there. We need 3B, SS, 2B solutions going forward. We should be good at OF, C, and 1B/DH. 

7 hours ago, Go_Os said:

What do you guys think about buying low on Miguel Sano?  He's got massive potential, but is coming off an injury and reported to spring training very overweight (and a harassment accusation in 2015).  Obviously, there are concerns about his motivation, but the Twins might be losing patience with him, so if there is ever a time to buy low, this is it.

I never want to see SANO play as an Oriole. 

• 7 months later...
9 minutes ago, Enjoy Terror said:

Driving in the Dominican is insane. They have three times the traffic fatalities of the United States per capita.

Dudes a jerk though.

He was stopped for driving without a license plate. He chose to run over the officer instead. 

6 hours ago, weams said:

He has been a PED guy and a Domestic Abuser.  I assume some investigation will occur here. 

I don't believe Sano has ever gotten in trouble for PEDs. Story does not belong in this topic.

Archived