July 29 - KC vs Tillman & the O's

TonySoprano

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright I've gotta say it. The commercial about the upcoming Tiger's series where they talk about the Orioles pitchers holding Cabrera to a whatever BA this season is a tad on the shady side. For crying out loud we've only played the Tigers in 1 series this year.

3 through 3 innings. And he's 21 so he's got a lot more time to develop his secondary stuff. I wouldn't make much of his first start whether it be good or bad. It's one game.

Had a 3 up 3 down in 1st inning. 2 in 2nd inning, 1 in 3rd inning = 3 in 2 innings.

I'm not saying I'm doubting him, but he needs to get the jitters out of his system, and control that curve.

Alright I've gotta say it. The commercial about the upcoming Tiger's series where they talk about the Orioles pitchers holding Cabrera to a whatever BA this season is a tad on the shady side. For crying out loud we've only played the Tigers in 1 series this year.

And we were wearing Speedo's instead of the new suits back then.....the statistical baseline is totally unreliable.

Archived