8/23 - Orioles rubber match @ White Sox

nevadaO

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He's the centerfielder. If he can get to it, it's his ball, period.

Not sure about the playing deeper stuff, but I do agree he should do just that.

Do you honestly think for a second that Adam Jones has sadly idly around, not working to get better since June? If you do, well, we will disagree about that.

I think he has been coached to play deeper and he hasn't listened. I think he has been coached by Crow on his approach at the plate and he hasn't listened. If he's working on things, they are the wrong things.

I think he has been coached to play deeper and he hasn't listened. I think he has been coached by Crow on his approach at the plate and he hasn't listened. If he's working on things, they are the wrong things.

So basically all speculation on your part? Right.

Hyperbole. And not just Pie, he does it with Nick as well. Anybody good enough to get close to catching a ball that he thinks is his. I can't believe no one has iold him to play deeper. Why doesn't he? I cant't tbelieve no one has told him to stop trying to hit #20 and go back to the approach that got him this far. Why hasn't he? Pie has worked hard to make himself a better player since May Jones has declined as a player, since June.

The CF usually has the say in calling off other OF's. It's been that way for a long time. He should play a little deeper and I'm sure he's been told that. And he has been swinging for the fences at times. But, he's a lot better hitter than Pie, has a better arm, and has much more success at the ML level. The only thing Pie beats him on is speed. And that's not enough to switch them.

Thinking things happening in the clubhouse and them actually are are two totaly different things.

And by the way, is anyone having trouble with OH reloading the pages??

Archived