Rox win 8th straight, 1 1/2 Games out of

Fan4Life

If it weren't for the Phillies, I'd be 100% for the Rockies winning the Wild Card. As it is, they're a great alternative and if the Phils can overtake the Mets, more power to the Rockies. Until I moved to Philadelphia (and except for the lovable Expos), the Rockies have been by far my favorite NL franchise since coming into existence.

I was watching the Phillies game last night and for a while i was rooting for them, but in all honesty I really want the Rockies to pull this off and beat out the Padres to make the playoffs.

You and me both... how would you classify yourself politically speaking?

You and me both... how would you classify yourself politically speaking?

I live in Northern Delaware and hate having the Phillies and Eagles shoved down my throat. I hated the Phillies team I was introduced to in 2000-2002 so I have hated the Phillies since, but the new Phillies are actually decent to watch.

At least as of right now, in the Wild Card race, my allegiance is with the Colorado Rockies.

But, the Phillies dont have to play the Marlins anymore so they may not embarrass themselves in the last game of the season.

I live in Northern Delaware and hate having the Phillies and Eagles shoved down my throat. I hated the Phillies team I was introduced to in 2000-2002 so I have hated the Phillies since, but the new Phillies are actually decent to watch.

At least as of right now, in the Wild Card race, my allegiance is with the Colorado Rockies.

But, the Phillies dont have to play the Marlins anymore so they may not embarrass themselves in the last game of the season.

Thanks.. and politically speaking? Left, Middle, Right?

:confused: Is it your theory that one's political affiliation affects their support of the Colorado Rockies? What does that question have to do with anything?

If I had gotten an answer so would have you... it has nothing to do with more support for the Rockies as much as it does with pulling against the Padres.... assuming you're not a hard line lefty.. politcially\culturally speaking...

http://www.lifesite.net/ldn/2007/jul/07070909.html

If I had gotten an answer so would have you... it has nothing to do with more support for the Rockies as much as it does with pulling against the Padres.... assuming you're not a hard line lefty.. politcially\culturally speaking...

http://www.lifesite.net/ldn/2007/jul/07070909.html

Absolutely ridiculous to bring this up. I'm not going to make this political, but it's silly to think you can pin someone down politically by what team they root for, or vice versa.

Absolutely ridiculous to bring this up. I'm not going to make this political, but it's silly to think you can pin someone down politically by what team they root for, or vice versa.

Wasn't doing any such thing.. was asking about politcial leaning to see if what the article described would assist in his pulling against the Padres, if not, not problem, was only trying to be helpful. :D

10 in a row now... winthin 1 of wildcard and 2 of Dbacks with 3 games left against the Dbacks. GO ROCKIES!

Archived