Hayward to start for the Braves

Sports Guy

I am planning to get out to New Shea (er, Federal Reserve Bank Field?) this year, but was going to wait until the last minute (maybe four or five days out) to decide on a particular game/games. My thought was to see a good matchup or a player or two who I really wanted to see. The Braves are certainly near the top of the list now, though that will be a somewhat more difficult ticket to snag.

A few of my other ideas were Giants (for a Lincecum start) or Nats (Strasburg, if he comes up).

Who else in the NL would you guys be really interested to see?

I am planning to get out to New Shea (er, Federal Reserve Bank Field?) this year, but was going to wait until the last minute (maybe four or five days out) to decide on a particular game/games. My thought was to see a good matchup or a player or two who I really wanted to see. The Braves are certainly near the top of the list now, though that will be a somewhat more difficult ticket to snag.

A few of my other ideas were Giants (for a Lincecum start) or Nats (Strasburg, if he comes up).

Who else in the NL would you guys be really interested to see?

I would definitley try and see the Cardinals with Pujols/Holliday and try to see either Wainwright or Carpenter pitch.

Archived