Lugo Traded to O's

BillySmith

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wouldn't go THAT far, but even if it's a lateral move for the Orioles I'll take it.

I've got no love for Andino at all.

Yeah, even if it means we got nothing for Hayden Penn, we don't need a hot dog like Andino - who reminds me of a young Jerry Hairston only with even less talent.:eek:

Isn't it nice to have a player on the team making money from the BOSOX??? Somehow that is satisfying to me. Maybe he'll want some payback?? I'm not too excited either way, but Andino wasn't the answer even as a backup.

The play I saw was Andino making a pick on the ball...It was hit hard and he picked it very well.

Then, after that happened, he kind of turned around and looked at the stands as if to say, look at me...He then proceeded to nonchalantly throw it over to first...dropped his shoulder and threw it to high and got an error.

Damn, try to be slick, and see where that gets ya!

Os designate Aubrey for assignment to make room for Lugo.

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2010/04/orioles-designate-michael-aubrey-for-assignment.html

So... Andino stays?

No, this just gets Lugo on the 40 man roster. Aubrey had been optioned and was not on the 25 man roster. Andino undoubtly still will be DFA'd to make room on the 25 man roster. When Andino goes they will also have room for Ohman.

Aubrey and Andino going, Ohman and Lugo joining the O's.

However if BRob's back is worst then thought......................Andino could stay.

Probably still anther shoe to drop if this O's can upgrade at catcher.

Yeah, even if it means we got nothing for Hayden Penn, we don't need a hot dog like Andino - who reminds me of a young Jerry Hairston only with even less talent.:eek:

OK, I admit it - this made me laugh out loud! :laughlol:

Then I said wait a minute - I think he's serious... :eek:

Isnt he a really really bad guy???:eek:

Am I comfusing him with someone else?:confused:

Maybe you are thinking of this (from Wikipedia):

On April 30, 2003, Lugo was arrested and charged with assaulting his wife. Mabely Lugo had reported that Julio had hit her in the face and had then slammed her head against a car hood. She was treated at a local hospital for injuries.[7] His wife filed a restraining order but later rescinded it. Lugo was found not guilty of misdemeanor assault after his wife stated that she had exaggerated the story; despite having signed a sworn statement .[8]

Archived