Lugo Traded to O's

BillySmith

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suspect Andino clears waivers then ends up in AAA. Or someone is willing to give us a PTNLB for him which covers the PTNLB to St. Louis. End of the day, they soured on Andino and took an opportunity to replace him.

I was all for giving Andino his shot this year, but he didn't earn it in ST.

Andino's hotdogging yesterday did not go over well with the team. MacPhail was not too happy with him seating in the stands. I also think we might pick up a catcher(Detroit perhaps) and maybe a reliever.

He's a hotdogger, for sure. I wonder if he just said, "screw it. I'm outta here anyway" and just cut loose.

Andino's hotdogging yesterday did not go over well with the team. MacPhail was not too happy with him seating in the stands. I also think we might pick up a catcher(Detroit perhaps) and maybe a reliever.

Good, I never really liked Andino anyways. He's too big for his proverbial britches.

Man, that fanfest planning sure is going slowly. ;)

Did you guys hear Palmer yesterday? Going off on Andino because of the one error would he made a nice stab at the ball and then hot dogged it?

I gotta think that had something to do with it.

I don't mind this move as long as the PTBNL isn't anyone of any kind of value.

Did you guys hear Palmer yesterday? Going off on Andino because of the one error would he made a nice stab at the ball and then hot dogged it?

I gotta think that had something to do with it.

I don't mind this move as long as the PTBNL isn't anyone of any kind of value.

what exactly did Andino do yesterday? I missed the game and didn't read anything about it on Roch's blog.

Archived