4/27 Yank-mes at O's

Balmer Bomber

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Comcast cable.

Gotcha, thanks. I was just curious because i'm in MoCo too, but have FiOs... and have been unable, at this point, to find MASN2 HD for FiOS. Fortunately all the Yankees/Red Sox games are typically on MASNHD.

Paul, if you had to give percentages, what would you say it would be for Yanks fans/O's fans?

It's hard to tell until someone scores and you can differentiate the cheers and boos.

The fans did boo Teixeira pretty loudly, though. Of course, some of them might've been Yanks fans booing his slow start. :laughlol:

Gotcha, thanks. I was just curious because i'm in MoCo too, but have FiOs... and have been unable, at this point, to find MASN2 HD for FiOS. Fortunately all the Yankees/Red Sox games are typically on MASNHD.

I've been considering the switch to FiOS, but that plan is currently on hiatus, as I've heard that VZ has not added MASN2-HD to their line-up yet.

I've been considering the switch to FiOS, but that plan is currently on hiatus, as I've heard that VZ has not added MASN2-HD to their line-up yet.

Well I'll try and let you know when they add MASN2-HD then. I love FiOS, other than this. Being a former Comcast customer prior to this, FiOS is far superior, especially with the remote DVR (cell phone, or web-site) functionality, multi-room DVR, widgets, and other really cool interactive functionality with certain programming. You'll love it. And, I think the HD is better too.

Ok I hate all of them, Tex even more, but I just can't stand for Jorge Posada, it is completely irrational.

I was at a game a couple of years ago and when the Yanks fans started their cheer with "hip-hip!", a few guys behind me yelled "$@"& You!". While I normally don't condonce obscene chants, I might make an exception for that one.

Archived